i don't like how you write@Anonymous
Hello anon! I don’t like how I write sometimes too. But that’s okay because that means I can always improve and experiment with my words. Anyway, you don’t have to like how I write. Nevertheless, sending this message must mean that you’re affected and that you really care. I’ll write a best seller someday, don’t you worry sweetie. You have a good day now :)
10 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD DATE A JOURNALISM MAJOR.
- They are good with details, dates, information, and etc. So for sure, they’ll never forget when your anniversary is.
- They never run out of things to talk about. Whenever you’re with them, you’re like watching the television and reading to the newspaper at the same time. You’ll never get bored.
- They can stay up all night if you want them too.
- You will never ever ever ever ever (again, ever) miss another paper for English, Political Science, or Literature class. They will always have you covered.
- You also don’t have to pay for someone to proof read your work. They’re used to doing that. For them, reading your paper is just a piece of cake.
- You don’t have to watch the news, read the newspaper, check twitter for the latest news or information about class suspensions. They know it before it is announced. So they’ll let you sleep like a baby.
- They’re very good listeners. Even though they talk a lot, they listen too.
- They’re trained to be unbiased. They’re very open-minded. You can talk to them about everything, and actually not get bored or annoyed.
- Christmas gift? Just give them a one-year subscription of a certain newspaper, they’ll love you forever.
- They will never run out of ideas on where to go to vacation, or dinner. They have their endless sources.
What we are, we are two thumbs set to a silly wrestling match.
Both circling the other, waiting for the attack.
No matter how trying we are at avoiding each other, the inevitable comes.
One will be pinned down to his defeat, the opponent grinning in victory.
On which of us will make the first move, I know not who.
It’s infuriating how I can’t access major sites like Google, Facebook and Twitter on my personal computer. It’s been weeks and… UGH.
At least there’s still Tumblr.